Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Soldier's Video

A friend sent me this video. I have previously said that the best way to know what's going on in Iraq is to ask someone who has been there. For me that person has obviously been my husband. Those who have been there get it. They know why they are there. Positive changes are happening but if the media told us the truth, they would have to admit they propagate a liberal agenda.

Please take a minute to watch this--if for no other reason than to honor our soldiers. Here's a heads up....it made me cry but then again, I'm emotionally charged about these things. Not only because I've lived through them but also because I'm patriotic and understand our freedom costs something.

Thanks Steven...it was my honor to serve you at home while you served all of us in Iraq.

No comments: