Saturday, September 20, 2008

Simply Amazing

I am reveling in this amazing weekend of real scriptural meat, incredible worship, the opportunity to minister to others, to be ministered to, and spend some time with my girlfriends (and 45oo others too).

I went to the Living Proof Live Conference with Beth Moore at the Metra and I have a few things to share in the days to come once I comb through my notes and it really sinks in. But for now, there are two things in particular that jumped out at me and just have my mind swarming with thoughts and feelings:

  • God heals me based on what He knows, not based on what I know.
  • Sometimes the ministry we have is not what we think we signed up for. What do we do then?

I am so relieved God doesn't wait for me to figure out how I need healing to begin the healing process. Having lived through a really rough couple of years, I needed to hear this.

More to come later.

No comments: