Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Two Funny Conversations

I so love Peter and Erica. Today I got to spend the morning with Peter. While his exuberance is sometimes overwhelming, generally I love being around such energy and a carefree spirit. I feel free to be impulsive and spontaneous. Mostly he plays right off me but once in a while he zings me with a doozy. Today was such a day.

He looked at me and said, "Aunt Julie, you are something else!"

He didn't say what that something else was but I think we both knew he meant I was odd.

Yesterday I was telling a friend of mine about a conversation Steve and I had earlier that morning. After I told her what was said, I remarked, "you know, if something ever happened to Steve, I could never get married again because I'm so weird and nobody would ever understand it."

She replied, "and this is a new revelation to you?"

No comments: