Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Way Too Funny

This morning I sat down at the table about 6:30 a.m. with my study books and got to work. The boys (aka my dogs) were particularly feisty and not at all pleased that I wasn't paying one iota of attention to them. And they were particularly displeased that I closed the door to the bedroom so they couldn't get to Steve.

After several attempts at being naughty and obnoxious they gave up and sat down, staring intently at me. So, as I sat there, I heard a, how shall I say this nicely? Um, a rumble came from Sam's behind. It clearly startled him as it did me. He jumped up, turned around, and stared at his backside -- clearly confused at what had taken place.

I erupted into laughter....until the inevitable smell hit my nose. But it was funny! He scurried over to me and put his head on my lap so I could comfort him in his fear -- or something like that.

Anyway, it started my day with a funny so I thought I'd pass it along!

No comments: