Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fun Things

So here are some fun things going on around me:

My cousin Kristin and her husband Jon are having their first baby -- now in their 3rd trimester and winding down!

My cousin Cindy got engaged on Valentine's Day. I saw her today and she was just bubbling. She's got herself a keeper and he treats her like a queen. Having kissed some frogs, she deserves her prince.

Today in staff fellowship we got a brief report from one of the execs who just got back from Branson, MO. He described it as "kind of like Vegas but without the alcohol, more gospel type music, older folks, and good, clean shows a 3 year old could attend". Molly was standing next to me and she said "What happens in Branson stays in Branson". I said "Yep, mostly because they can't remember what happened once they leave."

We crack ourselves up! We just laughed and laughed and laughed.

No comments: