Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Other Side

This week has been a ride. It is weeks like this that make my jaw drop as I watch the mighty life-changing power of my Savior.

To watch Steve relate to the kids at VBS and almost instinctively do things that make kids adore him is truly amazing. No, he's not the same man I married--he looks a lot the same but indeed he is a very different man in Christ today than the day I married him.

VBS has brought out the bizarre-o in him. A few years ago I would have said "Uh, no, Steve would NEVER do that" and yet night after night I have to eat those words. I'm just so thrilled to have the camera and video going! But the kids just love it and they flock to him. I've challenged (encouraged maybe) him to do the same on Sunday. We'll see.

It's all worth it for the one young girl who prayed to receive Christ last night. And for the others who are asking questions too. Even if there are no others this week, she is so worth it. One life, changed forever, eternity with Christ.

Even if it takes this:

No comments: