Monday, June 4, 2007

Where to start?

I have a million ideas running through my head about what I could write and can't figure out the best place to start. It seems like every idea needs background in order for it to make sense. Short of recreating my entire journal I don't know what to do!

So, I'll start with current events and try to weave important details so it makes sense! Last night was the first "official" step in a new journey and since it was the catapult for my blog, I'll start there.

Steve was licensed to the ministry! It was a short, simple part of a bigger service last night but nonetheless a starting point of a new direction and journey for us. He e-mailed me from the deserts of deployment just over a year ago telling me God called him to ministry and upon his return began months of counseling with Pastor P (unless otherwise given permission, I'll refrain from using names). So, you ask me, what exactly does this mean? We keep serving and teaching until God tells us otherwise AKA not real sure yet!

I've got a few pics so once I get a chance to look at them, I may just download one or two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of the team you and Steve are. It was a great high point for me to see you and steve accept and move toward what God wants for you. I love ya, man!!