Thursday, May 1, 2008

We Do Not Understand

This verse was in my of my lessons for Bible study this week. Sometimes I get so caught up trying to understand why God is doing something that I get off course. What a nice reminder.

Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand." ~ John 13:7
And this one is just confirmation of the one above. I love it too.

"For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. ~ Isaiah 55:8

2 comments:

Molly said...

Here's another great one that I came across a couple of weeks ago in a book on fear:

We do not know what to do,
But our eyes are upon you.
(2 Chron 20:12b)

It was a joy being in your praying group this morning!

Julie said...

Thanks Molly - now that you mention it, I do recall reading that on your blog. It's perfect for this post as well. You are one of just a handful of people I would have felt comfortable with this morning. It was so personal!