Friday, August 22, 2008

Our Little Man's Birthday

Today was Mr. P's 11th birthday and what a little man he is becoming! Of course I didn't let it ruin the party but I sure missed my dad today. So much of who Peter is can be attributed to my dad and of course the birthdays of his grandbabies were high on the list of important things in his life.

The crazy thing was hearing Peter say he would be a teenager in 730 days. WHAT THE HECK?!? I don't even know how that is possible. It causes a lump in my throat to even type that. But it's true. I suppose this is just more motivation for me to really enjoy every single day I have with him because the years are just flying by.

I love this little man. My buddy--that's what we call each other--buddy. So, happy birthday my buddy, I love you.

No comments: