Friday, June 27, 2008

Zoo Fun

On Wednesday Peter and I went to the zoo for our fun afternoon. I adore that boy. He is so unbelievably funny, incredibly bright and an absolute joy to be around. He talked my leg off which is not an easy thing to do -- you know, since I have tree trunk legs.

It's amazing how much you can learn about a person when you're just walking around a zoo, driving for a hot-n-tot (cinnamon coke), or just sitting on a park bench. It was a great way to start our summer adventures.

But, oh, was it hot!


2 comments:

Lindsay said...

No you DIDN'T go to the King's Hat without me?!? I'm assuming that's where you and Peter got your Hot N Tots!!! :) In the words of Rachel Ray, "Yum-o!"

Julie said...

Oh, yes I DID! I never knew you were a fan so anytime you're game, so am I!