Monday, March 10, 2008

Blog Entry Follow Up

Of course I will be posting the next few days about our vacation but I want to use pictures and they are on Steve's computer so until I can grab that, I will fill in with something else.

A couple weeks ago I posted a blog about my big mouth. Well, the following small group Phil managed to zing me...and a good one it was.

As I mentioned, it was their turn to bring dinner (which, by the way, was delicious) and because I don't have an enormous electric grill, Sara brought hers. Of course it goes without saying we don't need a gi-normous one because there are only two of us! Anyway, everyone else had left and the 4 of us stood in the kitchen.

Sara asked Phil, "Can you get me the box from their bedroom so I can carry this stuff?"

Phil replied, "Sure, where is it?"

Now, we've all done that a million times--asked a question we already had the answer to--but it's funny to me every time, particularly if I'm an observer. So, Sara and I laughed hysterically while Steve and Phil looked at us as if we're crazy. We are, but that's not the point.

I explained how we viewed the conversation because it was obvious they had missed it. As Phil turned to go to the bedroom, he said "I guess it was too difficult for a 7-year-old to understand".

Ouch! Got me!

No comments: