Friday, January 25, 2008

Re-focusing With the Help of Humor

In an effort to get my mind off something (actually someone) I find really annoying right now, I've decided to break and write a few things on my blog.

I received 2 of the funniest e-mails today - funnier than I've seen in a long time. So funny, in fact, I was snorting. Below is a sampling -- very hard to choose! I have begun laughing again as I previewed them so surely this will help me re-focus and avert a disaster.

Do's and Dont's of childcare:


And these were just funny pictures taken from a government website with some random interpretation of what they could mean. Here I go, snorting again....

The proper way to eliminate smallpox is to wash with soap, water and at least one (1) armless hand.

Do not drive a station wagon if a power pole is protruding from the hood.

If a door is closed, karate chop it open.

If you are sprayed with an unknown substance, stand and think about it instead of seeing a doctor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok I didn't snort but did laugh out loud!