Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Not So Serious

I get this strange (at least people tell me it is) delight when someone messes up their words or gets them in the wrong order. It so totally cracks me up. Usually it's not in a place where I can put my head back and laugh loudly. For some weird reason it happens a lot in church. Like this past Sunday for instance. Steve said, "this is the last series in the current sermon...." instead of "last sermon in the current series". I really had to hold it in too because it didn't seem anyone else got it and I didn't want to give him a complex. Of course I told him about it later so maybe that's not working so well for me. Plus, I sit up front to run the computer media and I don't want to draw any more attention to myself than is necessary.

On an entirely different note, I managed to get in some cleaning tonight although I'm far from the in depth spring cleaning I need to complete in the next couple weeks. Few things make me feel as good as cleaning all those places that don't get done regularly and getting rid of stuff I don't use while organizing what I do use and want to keep. I love it!

That's probably why I think this cartoon is so funny.

No comments: