Monday, December 8, 2008

Kids & Jesus

Yesterday I took a couple of pictures for some friends to use in their Christmas cards. We drove over to the river and as we got to the log where they sat we discovered Abby still had tight hold on a Bible. I can't resist posting it.

See, earlier that morning she came into the church and put her hands out, declaring "Pastor Steve, I couldn't find my Bible this morning!" He said, "well, it looks like you have it in your hand." She kind of scrunched up her nose a bit and said, "No, this one's not mine, it's my mom's."

She also told us she's getting a pink "baby" gun (bb gun) from her daddy for her 4th birthday. She's quite excited about it even though that's almost 18 months away. Both her parents are big hunters.

I love it when toddlers know about Jesus almost as soon as they can talk.


No comments: