Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas in Pictures

Here's just a few of the pictures from a few of our Christmas festivities. I forgot my camera on Christmas Day and at the ladies' Christmas party. Then I lent it to someone so I missed the event at Calvary too so while I missed some fun stuff, here's a few.

So, how ridiculous is this? A whopping 95% of these presents were for two people...Erica & Peter:
Christmas Eve..here's what my sis-in-law thinks of me taking her picture:
My favorite uncle in the whole world (and bro-in-law too!):
Peter passing out presents...he accidentally gave my brother a present that belonged to Erica and he was soon embarrassed when he opened "unmentionables". For the rest of us, it was a great laugh!
Erica giddy about her gifts:
Could there be a better gift than this (insert HUGE laughs here)?
Late night game (Tripoley is a family favorite):

The Christmas program:
Small Group White Elephant Christmas Party. Some of the gifts were HILARIOUS!

No comments: