Thursday, February 26, 2009

I Got The What, But Not The How

I started feeling a bit puny Tuesday night, yesterday was worse yet, and by 5 or 6 last night, I was a wreck. I've slept close to 19 of the last 23 hours. I'd still be sleeping except the dogs began to get restless and have decided not to allow that.

You know how hard it is for a person who has taken NyQuil to get up out of bed? If that person is me, it's unbelievably difficult.

I've been really tired and in desperate need of a day off. It's been months since I've had a day where I didn't work at one of my jobs or spend the day doing laundry and cleaning. Next time I will be more specific in my request to God to make sure he knows I don't mean a day off due to sickness. I got what I wanted but certainly not how I wanted it.

Ugh.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Praying for your quick recovery...and rest until then ;)