Friday, October 12, 2007

Little Drummer Girl

Tonight I will be going to the high school football game to watch my sweet little niece (Erica in case you forgot) play during half-time. She's a drummer girl and tonight they will be playing on trash cans. She also happens to be the Drum Corps Leader.....I know, I know, I brag a lot about her and Peter BUT I can't help myself!

It delights me that she is so incredibly unique and loves to be that way -- she doesn't care what most girls are doing, she does what she wants whether it fits into "the mold" or not. No doubt that will take her far in life. HHHHMMMM....maybe I could learn a little from her on that....

Below is a link to the last game they played at; Erica is in the middle of the front row.

http://gazprepsports.com/m/video/video.php?v=/m/video/2007/09/29/seniordrums

No comments: