Thursday, June 11, 2009

The Downside of Texting

The other morning Peter and I were texting back and forth about the movie that night when he texted something to the effect of "btw, on the PS2 you gave me, I can't watch a movie. Any suggestions?"

So, I assumed it was the batteries and in the ensuing conversation we both got so lost. This isn't verbatim but it was something like:
J: What? I don't understand?

P: Me either.

J: HA HA HA HA HA

P: HA for what?

J: You don't understand your own text.

P: No.

J: No what? That's why I was laughing. You don't understand your own text so I asked you to explain it but you can't.

P: Ok?

J: Nevermind, we'll talk about it in person.
Whew. Sometimes dialing is so worth it! But Peter loves to text and he'll go on for 30 minutes when it could have been a 5 minute conversation.

No comments: